Treatment need assessments and appointments
Mon–Thu 8 am–3 pm, Fri 8 am–2 pm
General and mental health services 046 710 1073
Oral health services 046 710 1085
General and oral health
Mon–Fri at 12 pm–2 pm
Mon–Fri at 10 am–2 pm
The service is produced by SYNLAB Suomi Oy
Check the nearest service unit
The service is produced by FSHS Helsinki, Töölö
Appointments by phone
Mon–Fri 8 am–2pm, 046 710 1361
Appointments to imaging examinations require a referral from the FSHS.
Imaging examinations for oral health are conducted at the service unit which produces oral health services for this location.
Exceptional opening hours
FSHS own service units’ are open on New Year’s Eve, Maundy Thursday and 30 April FSHS between 8.00 and 12.30.
The service area’s administration
FSHS South, Management Team
- Regional Director Tuomas Plosila
- Regional Medical Director Minna Paavonsalo
- Regional Medical Director Saara Sistonen
- Regional Medical Director for Mental Health Tarja-Sisko Saastamoinen
- Regional Medical Director for Dentistry Laura Tarkkila Alu
- Regional Medical Director for Dentistry Petra Hyvönen
- Head Nurse, FSHS South Kirsi Helosuo
- Head Nurse, FSHS South Sini Laine
- Head Nurse, FSHS South Teija Pietilä
- Head Nurse, FSHS South Sari Yrjänä
- Head Nurse for Oral Health, FSHS South Anne Lampinen
Local health care providers
Contact information when FSHS is closed
- general health: your health station, City of Helsinki. If your health station is closed, call the Medical Helpline 116 117 before you go to the emergency clinic.
- oral health: Dental care, City of Helsinki and Emergency dental care.
- mental health: your health station, City of Helsinki. If your health station is closed, 24/7 emergency care services in Helsinki.