This accessibility statement applies to fshs.fi. This statement was last updated on 18/01/2022.
The service is subject to the act on the provision of digital services, which requires that public online services are accessible.
The accessibility of the service was audited by an external expert organization in January 2020. The audit covered all pages of the site and most of the deficiencies identified were corrected.
Status of digital service accessibility
The website currently partially meets the WCAG 2.1 A and AA level accessibility requirements.
Not covered by the legislation
• The site may contain some third-party content that is not accessible.
• The law does not apply to video or audio recordings released before 9/23/2020.
- Some images are missing an alternative text. (WCAG 1.1.1)
- This site may temporarily contain individual webinar recordings of more than 45 minutes without subtitles. Subtitling all long recordings would place an unreasonably large burden on the organization. (WCAG 1.2.2)
Errors on the page at the heading level sequence
- There are a couple of instances where HTML headings are not used properly. WCAG (1.3.1)
Did you notice an accessibility issue on our website?
Please tell us about the problem and we’ll do our best to fix it.
If you notice any accessibility issues on the site, please first send feedback to us, i.e. the site administrator. It may take us up to 14 days to reply. If you are not satisfied with the reply or do not receive a reply at all within two weeks, you can notify the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland.
Contact information of the regulatory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland (Etelä-Suomen aluehallintovirasto)
Accessibility control unit (Saavutettavuuden valvonnan yksikkö)
Telephone switchboard 0295 016 000