Remote testing for STDs
Are you suspecting you might have chlamydia or gonorrhoea? Our free remote test is a quick and easy way to find out if you have gonorrhoea or chlamydia.
How to take the remote test
- Order a free chlamydia and gonorrhoea test kit for home testing at the FSHS home testing website yths.testaakotona.fi. The test package is free when you place an order through this site.
- You will need your online banking ID or mobile ID to log in to the online service. Please note that when you log in, you will be identified and your right to use FSHS services will be checked. This means that the FSHS healthcare fee must be paid for you to be able to use the services.
- When you receive the kit, take a sample according to the instructions and send the sample tube to the laboratory shown on the package.
- When the test result is ready, you will be notified by SMS. After this, you can check the result at the FSHS home testing website yths.testaakotona.fi.
What to do after receiving the results
- If your test result is positive, book an appointment at your FSHS unit. Please note that if you do not contact the FSHS after receiving a positive result, we will contact you to ensure you receive the treatment you need.
- If your test result is negative, you do not need to do anything.
- If you suspect another STD, please contact the FSHS.