Treatment need assessments and appointments
Mon–Fri 8 am–2 pm
General and mental health services 046 710 1073
Oral health services 046 710 1085
Mon–Fri 12 pm–2 pm
Checking or cancelling appointments
General and mental health services 046 710 1028
Oral health services 046 710 1034
The service is produced by SYNLAB Suomi Oy
Check the nearest service unit
Services are produced by Terveystalo Rauma
Valtakatu 9-11, 26100 Rauma
Location on map
Appointments to imaging examinations require a referral from the FSHS. You can book an appointment from the service provider once you have received a referral.
Imaging examinations for oral health are conducted at the service unit which produces oral health services for this location.
Exceptional opening hours
FSHS own service units’ are open on New Year’s Eve, Maundy Thursday and 30 April FSHS between 8.00 and 12.30.
The service area’s administration
FSHS West, Management team
- Regional Director Maisa Kuusela
- Regional Medical Director Leeni Mäkelä
- Regional Medical Director for Mental Health Johanna Nikkilä
- Regional Medical Director for Dentistry Hannaleena Havia
- Head Nurse, FSHS West Elisabeth Smedman
- Head Nurse, FSHS West Mari-Anne Mahkonen
- Head Nurse for Oral Health, FSHS West Mervi Saarinen
- Office Secretary Merja Kuusisto
Local health care providers
Contact information when FSHS is closed
- general / mental health:
- In the evenings and at weekends 7:30-22 contact the emergency service of the City of Rauma health centre, phone (02) 835 2670, address Steniuksenkatu 2, Rauma.
- At nighttime 22-7:30 Satasairaalan yhteispäivystys. You must call before you go there, number is 116 117 and adress is Sairaalatie 3, Pori.
- Hurry Reception is intended suddenly and seriously ill and emergency first aid to those in need, as well as in patients whose overall condition has suddenly and significantly weakened. In genuine emergencies the emergency number is 112.
- oral health:
- From Monday to Friday between 8-16 The emercency dental care service of the city of Rauma Health center, tel 02 835 2820, Steniuksenkatu 2, Rauma.
- From Mon-Fri in the evening 16-21, weekends or midweek holiday contact Satasairaala, tel 116 117, Sairaalatie 3, Pori.
- At nighttime 21-08 contact the hospital district Southwest Finland, tel 02 313 8800, Savitehtaankatu 1, Turku
- From dental emergency duty you can have only immediate first aid when you have got sudden pain or swelling in your mouth or teeth or if you have had on accident to your mouth. Urgency of treatment need assessments is estimated by phone.