Treatment need assessments and appointments
Mon–Thu 8 am–3 pm, Fri 8 am–2 pm
General and mental health services 046 710 1073
Oral health services 046 710 1085
General and mental health
Mon–Fri at 09 am–11 am
Mon–Fri at 09 am–11 am
The service is produced by SYNLAB Suomi Oy
Check the nearest service unit
For laboratory examinations you will always need a referral from FSHS. Once you have obtained a referral you can book an appointment through SYNLAB either by phone 010 326 3260 or through the Health Folder. (The call fee to customer service number starting with 010 is EUR 0,0835/call + EUR 0,06/minute from a landline and EUR 0,0835/call + EUR 0,1717/minute from a mobile phone line.)
Check the instructions
How to prepare for laboratory examinations
Services are produced by Terveystalo Rauma
Valtakatu 9-11, 26100 Rauma
Location on map
Appointments to imaging examinations require a referral from the FSHS. You can book an appointment from the service provider once you have received a referral.
Imaging examinations for oral health are conducted at the service unit which produces oral health services for this location.
Exceptional opening hours
FSHS own service units’ are open on New Year’s Eve, Maundy Thursday and 30 April FSHS between 8.00 and 12.30, if these days fall on a weekday.
The service area’s administration
FSHS West, Management team
- Regional Director Piia Niemi-Mustonen
- Regional Medical Director Leeni Mäkelä
- Regional Medical Director for Mental Health
- Regional Medical Director for Dentistry Hannaleena Havia
- Head Nurse, FSHS West Elisabeth Smedman
- Head Nurse, FSHS West Katja Sajanti
- Head Nurse for Oral Health, FSHS West Mervi Saarinen
- Chief Psychologist, Janne Sihvonen
Local health care providers
Contact information when FSHS is closed
- general / mental health:
- Health Station of Rauma +358 2 835 2400. The Call center is open from Monday to Thursday 7.30 am– 4pm and on Fridays 7.30 am–3.00 pm.
- In the evenings and at weekends 7:30 am-10 pm please contact the emergency service of the City of Rauma health centre, phone (02) 835 2670, address Steniuksenkatu 2, Rauma.
- At nighttime 10 pm – 7:30am Satasairaalan yhteispäivystys. You must call before you go there, number is 116 117 and adress is Sairaalatie 3, Pori.
- Emergency care service is intended suddenly and seriously ill and emergency first aid to those in need, as well as in patients whose overall condition has suddenly and significantly weakened. In genuine emergencies the emergency number is 112.
- oral health:
- From Monday to Thursday between 7.30 am – 4 pm and on Friday between 7.30 am – 3pm the emercency dental care service of the city of Rauma Health center, tel 02 835 2820, Steniuksenkatu 2, Rauma.
- From Mon-Fri in the evening 3 pm – 9 pm, weekends or midweek holiday contact Satasairaala, tel 116 117, Sairaalatie 3, Pori.
- At night time 21-08 contact the hospital district Southwest Finland, tel 02 313 8800, Savitehtaankatu 1, Turku
- You can have only immediate first aid from the Dental emergency services when you have got sudden pain or swelling in your mouth or teeth or if you have had an accident to your mouth. Urgency of treatment need assessments is estimated by phone.