Chat online with our nursing staff. SelfChat is available to you in the student’s Self-online service during the following service hours:
- General and mental health Mon–Thu 8 am–3 pm, Fri 8 am–2 pm
- Oral health Mon–Thu 12 am–3 pm, Fri 12 am–2 pm
How the SelfChat works
- The green ball symbol within SelfChat is an indication that a health care professional is present.
- You can get general health advice through the SelfChat as well as guidance on how to find the right services that you need. The easiest way to take care of business through the SelfChat are in cases where the issue is clearly defined and concern individual issues. In case you have several questions or more to discuss we would advise you to contact us by phone.
- According to opportunity you will also be able to conduct the need for treatment assessment through SelfChat. In those cases, a health care professional assesses your situation and provides with advice and makes an appointment if needed.
- The SelfChat is run with national resources. In practical terms this mean that you will be advised to contact your local service unit by phone in in issues that needs to be handled on a local level.