Appointments to laboratory
Most laboratory testing of students visiting the FSHS will be carried out at service units of SYNLAB Suomi Oy. Check the SYNLAB website for contact details and opening hours. Our partner units will provide laboratory testing with their subcontractors.
This is how laboratory services will be provided:
- A healthcare professional at the FSHS will give you a referral for laboratory testing at SYNLAB. Laboratory examinations performed at the FSHS are free of charge.
- You can book all laboratory appointments by phone 010 326 3260 or on SYNLAB’s electronic “Health Folder” system (except for the municipalities Pori, Seinäjoki and Joensuu where you need to call the number 010 326 3260).
- The call fee to customer service number starting with 010 is EUR 0,0835/call + EUR 0,06/minute from a landline and EUR 0,0835/call + EUR 0,1717/minute from a mobile phone line.
- You may cancel or change the appointment no later than 24 hours before the booked appointment.
- The laboratory results will be sent to the person treating you at the FSHS. You can view the results of most tests on SYNLAB’s Health Folder and the Kanta service.