Treatment need assessments and appointments
Mon–Thu 8 am–3 pm, Fri 8 am–2 pm
General and mental health services 046 710 1073
Oral health services 046 710 1085
Mon–Fri at 09 am–11 am
Mon–Fri at 09 am–11 am
Mon–Fri at 10 am–2 pm
Thu–Fri 10 am–11 am
The service is produced by SYNLAB Suomi Oy
Check the nearest service unit
For laboratory examinations you will always need a referral from FSHS. Once you have obtained a referral you can book an appointment through SYNLAB either by phone 010 326 3260 or through the Health Folder. (The call fee to customer service number starting with 010 is EUR 0,0835/call + EUR 0,06/minute from a landline and EUR 0,0835/call + EUR 0,1717/minute from a mobile phone line.)
The service is produced by Pihlajalinna Hämeenlinna
Raatihuoneenkatu 10, 13100 Hämeenlinna
Location on map
Appointments to imaging examinations require a referral from the FSHS. You can book an appointment from the service provider once you have received a referral.
Imaging examinations for oral health are conducted at FSHS Hämeenlinna service unit.
Exceptional opening hours
FSHS own service units’ are open on New Year’s Eve, Maundy Thursday and 30 April FSHS between 8.00 and 12.30.
The service area’s administration
FSHS Central, Management Team
- Regional Director Anna Arola-Järvi
- Regional Medical Director Marjo Kuortti
- Regional Medical Director for Mental Health Vivian Maunu
- Regional Medical Director for Dentistry Antti Koskenranta
- Head Nurse, FSHS Central Maare Ruokola
- Head Nurse, FSHS Central Mika Korhonen
- Head Nurse for Oral Health, FSHS Central Satu Mäkinen
Contact information when FSHS is closed
- general health: The health centres in the Hämeenlinna city area are open from 8 am to 3 pm on working days (Monday-Friday). Acute illnesses and injuries that cannot wait for treatment by your own health centre are treated at the emergency department of Kanta-Häme Central Hospital (Ahvenistontie 20).
- oral health: Oral health care services are provided at seven dental clinics within the area of the city of Hämeenlinna. You can reserve an appointment through a centralised appointment reservation by calling +358 3 6219100 on working days between 7.45 am and 3.30 pm (the recorded message is only in Finnish).