Treatment need assessments and appointments
Mon–Thu 8 am–3 pm, Fri 8 am–2 pm
General and mental health services 046 710 1073
Oral health services 046 710 1085
Mon–Fri 12 pm–2 pm
General and mental heath services
Mon–Fri from 9.00 am to 11.30 am (3rd floor)
Ora health services
Mon–Fri from 9.00 am to 11.30 (2nd floor)
The service is produced by SYNLAB Suomi Oy
Check the nearest service unit
The service is produced Pihlajalinna Koskiklinikka
Hatanpään valtatie 1, 33100 Tampere
Location on map
Appointments to imaging examinations require a referral from the FSHS. You can book an appointment from the service provider once you have received a referral.
Imaging examinations for oral health are conducted at the service unit which produces oral health services for this location.
Exceptional opening hours
FSHS own service units’ are open on New Year’s Eve, Maundy Thursday and 30 April FSHS between 8.00 and 12.30.
The service area’s administration
FSHS Central, Management Team
- Regional Director Anna Arola-Järvi
- Regional Medical Director Timo Taivalsalmi
- Regional Medical Director for Mental Health Vivian Maunu
- Regional Medical Director for Dentistry Antti Koskenranta
- Head Nurse, FSHS Central Maare Ruokola
- Head Nurse, FSHS Central Anna Hemmi
- Head Nurse for Oral Health, FSHS Central Satu Mäkinen
Local health care providers
Contact information when FSHS is closed
- general health:
- Contact your municipal health center. The City of Tampere Telephone Health Service (between 7.00 and 22.00) call 03 10023.
- In emergencies you can also contact First Aid Unit Acuta http://www.pshp.fi/en-US/Emergency_duty
- Address Teiskontie 35, Building K, phone (03) 311 611.
- The emergency number in Finland is 112.
- oral health: