From the beginning of next year, the majority of FSHS customers laboratory tests will be taken by SYNLAB which operates all around Finland. This concerns those customers who visit FSHS own service units. If necessary, the FSHS will take quick tests and our subcontractor partners will be in charge for the laboratory services at their own service units.
The laboratory services will function as follows from the beginning of 2021:
- If necessary, you will be given a referral to a SYNLAB laboratory test by a health care professional at the FSHS.
- You can book a time through the electronic Health Folder or by phone. However, always book the appointment through the Health Folder since then the expenses will be covered by the FSHS according to the referral.
- If necessary, you can either move or cancel an appointment 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- The test results will be sent to the treating health care professional at the FSHS. You can see the test results at the Health Folder or through OmaKanta services.
- We can take if necessary quick tests or hearth film (EKG) at FSHS service units
Do you have a laboratory referral for next year?
You can no longer book appointments for laboratory tests which would be conducted at FSHS service units even if you would have a permission to book a time at the Self online services. Instead, from the beginning of next year you will find your referrals at the SYNLAB Health Folder and from there you can book appointments. Observe that you can only book appointments from the 5th of January 2021.