FSHS serves students throughout the summer. But summer service provisions are scaled to the estimated lower summertime service demand.
FSHS’s digital and remote services operate in a normal manner throughout summer. Larger service units in all FSHS service areas are also open throughout summer. In the meantime, smaller service units are open in stages during the summer season from 28 June to 6 August 2021. If necessary, you can book an appointment for the nearest open FSHS service unit.
The need for treatment assessments and service guidance
The nationwide telephone services for the need for treatment assessments and service guidance are available throughout the summer Mon-Thurs from 8.00 am to 3.00 pm and Fri from 8.00 am to 2.00 pm. SelfChat is open on weekdays from 12:00 to 14:00.
FSHS’s own service units at your disposal in summer 2021 as follows:
- FSHS Central’s and East’s service units are open and available to students throughout the summer.
- With the exception of the Mikkeli Oral Health Service Point in the eastern region, where there are no local receptions between 12th of June and 23rd of July.
- FSHS West’s service units at Turku, Vaasa and Pori serve students during the summer.
- Customers of the Rauma service unit can access remote services and if necessary, the FSHS service unit in Pori between the 28th of June and 6th of August.
- FSHS North’s service units in Oulu and Rovaniemi are open and available to students throughout the summer.
- There is no local reception at FSHS Kemi service unit between the 28th of June and 30th of July.
- No local reception at the FSHS Kokkola service unit between the 28th of June and 13th of August.
- Kajaani service point will move to the new premises between 28th June and 4th July 4, when any receptions will be considered mainly as remote receptions. Between 5th of July and 18th of July there is no local reception in Kajaani.
- FSHS South’s Töölö and Espoo service units are open all summer.
- The Helsinki, Malmi service point is closed on 16th of July, 23rd of July and from 26th to the 30th of July.
- There is no local reception at Kotka and Kouvola service units 28th of June and 30th of July.
- Lappeenranta 5th of July and 16th of July and Lahti service units do not have local reception between the 19th and 30th of July.
- Digital services and remote services will serve you throughout the summer!
Our partners service units serve in the summer according to their own opening hours.
The services can only be used when enrolled!
Please note that in order to use FSHS services, including Self-service and remote services, you must be registered as an attending student.
If you have registered as an attending student for the spring semester 2021, the right to use FSHS services will continue for you until 31 July 2021. You must register to be present for the autumn semester 2021 in order to use FSHS services in August 2021. The autumn semester starts on 1st of August 2021.