Treatment need assessments and appointments
Mon–Thu 8 am–3 pm, Fri 8 am–2 pm
General and mental health services 046 710 1073
Oral health services 046 710 1085
General and mental health
Mon–Fri at 09 am–11 am
Mon–Fri at 09 am–11 am
The service is produced by SYNLAB Suomi Oy
Check the nearest service unit
For laboratory examinations you will always need a referral from FSHS. Once you have obtained a referral you can book an appointment through SYNLAB either by phone 010 326 3260 or through the Health Folder. (The call fee to customer service number starting with 010 is EUR 0,0835/call + EUR 0,06/minute from a landline and EUR 0,0835/call + EUR 0,1717/minute from a mobile phone line.)
Check the instructions
How to prepare for laboratory examinations
The service is produced by Terveystalo Mikkeli
Vilhonkatu 14, 50100 Mikkeli
Location on map
Appointments to imaging examinations require a referral from the FSHS. You can book an appointment from the service provider once you have received a referral.
Imaging examinations for oral health are conducted at the service unit which produces oral health services for this location.
Exceptional opening hours
FSHS own service units’ are open on New Year’s Eve, Maundy Thursday and 30 April FSHS between 8.00 and 12.30, if these days fall on a weekday.
The service area’s administration
YTHS itäinen, johtoryhmä
- Aluejohtaja Anu Väänänen
- Yleisterveyden alueylilääkäri Susanna Riuttala
- Mielenterveyden alueylilääkäri Raija Aittakumpu-Hydén
- Alueylihammaslääkäri Pirkko Koskela
- Yleisterveyden alueosastonhoitaja (Jyväskylä ja Mikkeli) Arja Makkonen
- Yleisterveyden alueosastonhoitaja (Joensuu ja Kuopio) Mervi Toivanen
- Suunterveyden alueosastonhoitaja Kirsi Hotta
Contact information when FSHS is closed
- general and mental health: The interprofessional emergency services at Mikkeli Central Hospital, Porrassalmenkatu 35–37, Mikkeli, are at your service 24/7 in urgent cases of illness or crisis. Before visiting an emergency clinic, call the Medical Helpline (Päivystysapu) first. Phone number 116 117.
- oral health: Dental care services, phone number 015 194 4410
- The interprofessional emergency services at Mikkeli Central Hospital
- The aim of Victim Support Finland (RIKU)
- Tukinainen, is a support organization for them who have been sexually assaulted.
Drugs and addictions
- Peluuri’s helpline – support, counselling & information in gambling problems