StressLess coaching course
The StressLess coaching course is designed to teach you to adopt a new attitude to difficult thoughts and to accept and deal with difficult emotions. With the group’s support, you’ll learn how to live life your way. If you are experiencing difficult thoughts, emotions and stress, join our StressLess coaching course.
What is StressLess coaching?
StressLess coaching will teach you about mindfulness, dealing with difficult thoughts and emotions, the balance between acceptance and change, and working towards your values. It’s based on Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), in Finland abbreviated HOT, and works as early intervention.
Could StressLess coaching be for you?
- StressLess coaching provides early support. It’s not therapy or psychiatric treatment. Prior experience of practising mindfulness is not required.
- You’ll need to attend all group sessions and do the exercises between the sessions.
- StressLess coaching in English take place in remote groups.
- 8-12 students are enrolled in each group.
- The group convenes 8 times, usually once a week, 1.5 hours at a time. Please check with the group leader for exact meeting weeks and days, as some of the groups may have break weeks.
- If you will be absent, please remember to notify the group leader well in advance. This way you avoid the fee for unattended appointments.
During the spring semester 2024, we will organize the following distance groups in English
A national remote group in English starts on Wednesday 21 February 2024 from 1.15 pm to 2.45 pm. Please check with the group leader for exact meeting weeks. If you are interested in StressLess coaching in English, please fill an appropriate form in the Self online service (requires authentication). After registration, FSHS professionals will contact the students. This group is full!