The health questionnaire for first-year students has been updated. It’s now called HealthStart and it will be available nationwide in early 2022.
After completing the updated HealthStart questionnaire, students will receive immediate feedback on their state of health and may be referred for health promotion services provided by the FSHS or offered an appointment.
To make sure that the technical aspects and the feedback process of the HealthStart questionnaire work smoothly, a number of first-year students will be invited to complete it in December. The questionnaire will be sent to about 1,000 students who began their studies in autumn 2021.
The following student groups will receive a personal invitation between 1 and 15 December 2021:
- Engineering students in Kajaani
- Service industry students in Mikkeli
- Education students in Tampere
- Information and communications technology students at Turku University of Applied Sciences
- Art and culture students at Aalto University
If you’ve been invited to complete the HealthStart questionnaire, please do so as soon as possible!