Healthy eating boosts your energy levels and helps you cope with your studies and day-to-day life. That’s why we’ve introduced a new digital service called FSHS Nutrition to help you find the healthy eating habits that are right for you. The service offers peer support and well‑being programmes that you can access as and when you like. In addition to finding to up-to-date information, you’ll be able to keep track your own actions, do exercises that support your well‑being and practise forming new habits – all at your own pace.
FSHS Nutrition, designed for mobile devices, is free of charge for students and will be available for the entire duration of your studies. In other words, it’ll be there whenever you need it. The service is available in Finnish, Swedish and English.
The digital FSHS Nutrition app is there to support students’ ability to cope
This is how you can start using FSHS Nutrition
Sign into the Self online service and use the link available there to create an account to FSHS Nutrition. The service is used via the MealLogger Plus app. Download the Meallogger Plus app from your phone´s app store and sign into the service. The service is available in English, Finnish and Swedish.
What does FSHS Nutrition offer?
SHS Nutrition features a wide range of complementary services designed specially for students. The app includes these, and more:
- The opportunity to contact a dietitian anonymously with any questions you might have
- A photo food journal to help make your eating habits visible
- Nutrition programmes to help you track your progress towards your goals
- Articles and tests to help you become aware of how your environment, culture, learnt habits and biology influence your daily choices and well‑being
- Expert lectures to provide you with information on the basics of nutrition and well‑being, such as making a lifestyle change or the importance of energy-giving nutrients.
By downloading FSHS Nutrition, you can also access individual coaching programmes whenever you like. These include Weight Control and Everyday Coping and last for four weeks each. Just choose a programme that interests you.