NOTE! We will process the invoice forms again from the 3rd of August 2020.
We will send out your invoice on the next weekday after your appointment, either by e-invoice or mail according to your choice. You can set up the e-invoice service on your online banking pages or via the OmaPosti service. You can also find your invoices on the Self online service.
E-invoicing via your online bank
You can set up an e-invoicing agreement with the FSHS on your online banking system.
- Set up the agreement according to your bank’s instructions already before you have received any paper invoice from FSHS.
E-invoicing via the OmaPosti service
If you are not yet using the OmaPosti service:
- Set up an OmaPosti account.
- Choose to receive FSHS letters and invoices via OmaPosti.
If you are already using the OmaPosti service:
- You can choose to receive FSHS letters and invoices via OmaPosti.
- Your invoices will be sent to OmaPosti.
If you are not using the e-invoicing service
- You will receive your invoices by mail. Check that your contact information on the Self online service is up to date. Address in the FSHS data system are not automatically updated via the population register)
- Your invoices will also be stored in Self, where you can easily find them.
Requesting correction of an invoice
- You can ask for an invoice to be corrected if you consider it to be incorrect or if you have received a payment reminder about an invoice that you think you have already paid.
- Before requesting a correction, check that you have paid the invoice using the correct reference number, the correct bank account and the correct amount.
- You will find the forms for requesting a correction of your invoice either in the right side column or below within this page.
Unpaid invoices will be sent to the debt collection company Visma Financial Solutions for collection. The client is responsible for payment of the costs incurred due to debt collection.