The events planned next week across campuses in connection to the FSHS-Day (18th of March) are cancelled due to the situation regarding the coronavirus.
We want to act in a responsible manner through this measure towards our students, the student community and our own personnel.
A new lunch invitation will be presented at a later date.
Come and lunch together on Wednesday 18th of March – check where we #lunchtogether
Are you having your lunches alone accompanied by your phone? Perhaps you would rather be accompanied by a friend or a new acquaintance? You will have an opportunity to lunch together and meet new people on FSHS Day on the 18th of March when the #lunchtogether campaign is being organized in 18 student restaurants across Finland.
Check from the list where we lunch together! Upon arrival you will receive a free porridge bag and nice company at the lunchtogether-tables.
One purpose of this year’s FSHS Day is to raise awareness concerning loneliness amongst students, eating alone and nutrition. The #LunchTogether-campaign tackles these questions in a fun and easy-going way on Wednesday the 18th of March 2020.
These events are cancelled
- Fazer’s A Bloc restaurant 12 (11.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Restaurant of Academy of Fine Arts (11.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Restaurant of Sibelius Academy (11.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Restaurant of Hanken School of Ecnonomics (11.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Fazer Food & co Kampus Bistro (11.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Student restaurant Uno (11.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Student restaurant Piato (11.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Fazer Food & co, Ravintola Snellmania (11.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- LUT buffet (11.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Aalef yo-talo (11.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Student restaurant Kastari (11.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Student restaurant Torni (11.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Ravintola Felli (11.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Juvenes restaurant (11.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Reaktori restaurant ( 11 00 am to 1 pm)
- Univeristy of Turku, Assarin ullakko (11.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Åbo Akademi University, Café Gadolinia (11.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Mathilda’s aula (11.00 am to 1.00 pm)