The Flexible model of oral health
After the introduction in Töölö, the Flexible model of oral health services will be introduced in Jyväskylä, Oulu, Tampere and Turku in 2022 alongside regular appointments.
How the Flexible model works
- Instead of an exact appointment time, you’ll be given a time window (e.g. from 9 am to 10 am) for the start of your appointment.
- You’ll receive an SMS to your mobile number about half an hour before the appointment, giving you the exact start time (e.g. 9:45 am).
- The aim is to carry out several procedures during the same appointment; this way there should be fewer new appointments.
- Your mouth and teeth will be examined first to determine the required procedures and their duration.
- The required procedures and their duration will be determined at the start of the appointment.
- If you need more extensive treatment, you may be booked a new appointment.
The Flexible model may be suitable for you if
- you can easily arrive for the appointment within an hour
- you can remain at the appointment longer if necessary
- you can be contacted via an SMS.
Book a Flexible appointment via the appointment booking link: Booking an appointment – FSHS
When you book an appointment, you’ll receive a confirmation message. You will also receive a reminder 24 hours before the start of the time window.
Please complete a medical history form in Self before arriving for your appointment.
Cancelling or rescheduling your appointment
Your Flexible appointments will also appear in Self.
If you cannot make it to your appointment, remember to reschedule or cancel it in Self well in advance. If you miss your appointment or do not cancel it in time, you will be charged the fee for a missed appointment. For more information: Booking an appointment – FSHS