Open menu

Tell us about your FSHS treatment experience


Mar 30, 2017

If you as a client or patient are dissatisfied with the treatment you have received, its quality or the way you were treated, you can submit an objection regarding your health service unit to the Medical Director of the FSHS or the Medical Director of Dentistry (matters related to oral healthcare). Instructions and the form can be found on our website. 

You can also submit a complaint to the National Supervisory Authority for Welfare and Health (Valvira) or the relevant regional state administrative agency. They can refer the complaint to the FSHS, which will deal with it first.

If necessary, you can consult the FSHS patient ombudsman for advice and help.

Give feedback

In the first instance, feedback should be sent to your own health service unit. Continuous feedback is necessary for us to be able to develop our service and improve our activities. If you wish to give feedback on our service, use this link. If you wish to receive a reply to your feedback, use your online banking ID or mobile ID for authentication.

Feedback on our service is processed regularly by the Management Teams of the FSHS units.

You will receive an email or SMS notification when the FSHS has sent you a reply.

You can also call your FSHS unit in matters related to treatment.